[NCLUG] FYI: Cable modems back in Fort Collins!

shaggydan dmiles at holly.ColoState.EDU
Thu Dec 6 11:48:59 MST 2001

Yes, businesses *do* pay more. You can buy a "business package" that will
move the data rate caps higher and many businesses *have* done that.

Furthermore, as I'm sure you're all aware, the tech industry is suffering
right now and we should be catoring to people with money (business) to
raise investor confidance so that we can come out of this faster.

Most men do not sing, most men cannot sing, most men will not stay where
others are singing if it be continued more than two hours. Note that.
						--Mark Twain