[NCLUG] FYI: Cable modems back in Fort Collins!

shaggydan dmiles at holly.ColoState.EDU
Thu Dec 6 16:15:27 MST 2001

...I was serious. How are we going to raise investor confidence if we're
not nice to the people with money?

And how am I going to find a job if there is no tech industry?

Most men do not sing, most men cannot sing, most men will not stay where
others are singing if it be continued more than two hours. Note that.
						--Mark Twain