[NCLUG] FYI: Cable modems back in Fort Collins!

Kirk Rheinlander kirk at kpj2.com
Sat Dec 8 14:49:23 MST 2001

I fell sorry for you guys experiencing cable modem withdrawals. If you
lived outside the city you could experience the blazing 26.4k dial up
speeds offered by Qwest. :-) I debate whether to waste the time to download
a 100k PDF file, and you are complaining about speeds at 130k/sec.

Neither DSL or Cable modems are available out off the Windsor exit off I25,
and the $1,200 that CWX.net wants to get into the wireless game is a little
steep, at least right now (sorry, John).

Kirk  <ô¿ô>