[NCLUG] FYI: Cable modems back in Fort Collins!

Kirk Rheinlander kirk at kpj2.com
Sat Dec 8 18:09:59 MST 2001

Yeah, but I figured if everyone else could whine a little, then so could I :-)
And yeah, John, I did find some LCM352 100mw Cisco gear for a great price
($155) and an Avaya 24 dbi antenna for $136, but work has gone a sour
recently, and hoarding cash reserves is the rule for the near term future,
so I guess I live with POTS, and pretty poor POTS at that!

kirk