[NCLUG] Laptop Battery Care

dmiles dmiles at holly.colostate.edu
Mon Dec 10 19:19:31 MST 2001

While I was working for Qwest Wireless the phones had the Lithium Ion batteries in them (they might still, I don't know) and we reccommended that you charge them all the way up and ran them all the way down the first few times you used them and then did again once every few months for the duration of the battery's lifetime but other than that, it's perfectly acceptable to do whatever you want with it.