[NCLUG] 56k v.90 external modem recommendations?

Daniel Herrington danielh at ftc.agilent.com
Tue Dec 11 13:51:52 MST 2001

Thanks for the recommendation.  By the way, I see several Motorola
ModemSURFR PnP external modems on Ebay.  Does anyone have anything
positive or negative to say about these?

Thanks,
  Daniel

=> Replying to Chris Wolney's message, "Re: [NCLUG] 56k v.90 external modem recommendations?"
=> (sent Dec 11 @ 13:43 -0700):

Agilent Technologies          Email: danielh at ftc.agilent.com
4380 S. Ziegler Road 	      Phone: 970-288-0661
MS 72			      Fax:   970-288-6580
Fort Collins, CO  80525-9790  http://members.home.net/daniel.herrington/