[NCLUG] Lunch anyone?

J. Paul Reed preed at sigkill.com
Sun Dec 16 23:01:53 MST 2001

Yo, all!

I'm home from California for the holidays, and I always miss the monthly
meeting around these times because NCLUG is the week of finals for me in
December, and school starts right before the first meeting in January.

In short, it sucks.

So, I was wondering if any of y'all would like to have lunch sometime, and
relive the old NCLUG days from back when I was the official slackey, there
was no such thing as nclug.org, and we ate pizza at Panhandlers.

Names of people I'd love to catch up with include:

Mike (Loseke and Cullerton), Sean & Evelyn, Mr. Blehm, Luke
(vortex-fullstop-et al.), Matt Taggert, dobbster...

Yes, I know I'm spamming the list, and yes I know I just could've emailed
this to the specific people I just listed, but I know I've probably
forgotten some people that I'd like to see, and, of course, everyone
is welcome to come hang out with the "old school" NCLUG gang.

If you're interested, blast me an email off list with a couple of
dates/times that would work for you, and I'll do the coordination.
I'm thinking either late this week (Thursday/Friday) or the first week
of January.

Hope to hear from all ya oldies... BTW, if you've forgotten who I am,
I was the one at Panhandler's who had the really annoying voice, asked all
the stupid questions, thought at one time that NT was cool as a desktop
OS, and started all the flamewars on the list. ;-)

Later,
Paul
   J. Paul Reed               preed at sigkill.com || web.sigkill.com/preed
   It's amazing what a little brain damage will do for your credibility.
                                              -- Leonard Shelby, Memento