[NCLUG] Hacking Society Report

Michael michael at exasource.com
Tue Dec 18 23:24:49 MST 2001

Michael Lewis:

I worked on improving a Zope tutorial on How to Build a Searchable Job Board.
The original tut only allows a user to post jobs, which then stay there
forever,  You can also search the eternal postings.. I have added an edit and
delete feature and also another ZClass to handle resume submissions.  When
finished, I will not only be updating the tutorial, but will also be putting
up a ZopeJobs.com website where Zopistas can advertise jobs or post resumes,
(for free of course).

The next phase is to get the virtual host mapping working, and authetication
up and running to secure it.

--
Michael Lewis