Lunch Details; was Re: [NCLUG] Old school NCLUG lunch

J. Paul Reed preed at sigkill.com
Wed Dec 19 04:40:31 MST 2001

On Mon, 17 Dec 2001, J. Paul Reed wrote:

> I, unfortunately, do not have any ideas about places to eat... so ideas
> (off-list) would be greatly appreciated, and I'll be super-duper cool and
> respond to my own post with a place.

me <-- being super-duper cool.

Details for lunch:

DATE:  Thursday, December 20th (that's tomorrow!!)

PLACE: Azteca.  103 W Harvard St, Fort Collins, CO 80525 (about halfway
between Swallow and Drake on College).

Mexican sounded good when I wrote this, and if I remember my restaurants
correctly (and I'm sure I'm not... ), I think they're relatively
affordable.  Sean suggested this; if you don't like it because of locale or
food-type, blame him. ;-)

TIME: 11:45-ish/noonish to whenever-you-have-to-be-back-at-work-ish

WHO:  You (*especially* all of you old school NCLUG-ers)!

WHY:  Well... wouldn't you rather rather be chowin' down with a bunch of
geeks than either a) watching the server lights blink for another
afternoon, or b) being yelled at by your boss because his
pr0n^H^H^H^Hstatistical reports won't download fast enough.

Later,
Paul
   J. Paul Reed               preed at sigkill.com || web.sigkill.com/preed
   It's amazing what a little brain damage will do for your credibility.
                                              -- Leonard Shelby, Memento