[NCLUG] OT: transparent jpg

mike cullerton michaelc at cullerton.com
Wed Feb 21 21:00:44 MST 2001

i could save it as a png and the transparency option was available, but png
is only available on recent browsers.

the image looked 'better' to me as a jpg. (i am _not_ an image/graphics
guy--to say the least :)

so, what do folks do when making logo type images for web pages? incorporate
a background color on the image to 'go with' the background color of the
webpage? create some other kind of transparent image? hire out to some
image/graphics person?

hmmm... so much to learn, so little time...