[NCLUG] Install Fest HOWTO

John Baughman nclug_johnb at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 26 10:23:43 MST 2001

Thanks! Just a question... Can there be any "interim" Installfests?

Just wondering, 'cause I think it should be done more often to aquaint
"newbies" and daring individuals how it's done. I, in particular, have an
older Toshiba 486DX50 laptop I would like to get at least a console prompt
working. (X would be great but I ain't holdin' my breath for that.)

See ya tomorrow night!
-John