[NCLUG] Wireless cards and Linux

Rob Gorman rob at emphasys.net
Tue Jan 9 12:22:25 MST 2001

I got some of my info came from MacInTouch.com (the SlashDot for Mac users?)
at the following URL:

http://www.macintouch.com/wirelesslanreader.html

It is relevant even though it's bent toward the Mac.

Also, just to throw one more (even lower cost?) product out there is the
Airstation from Buffalo (Melco in Japan).  It uses the Lucent chipset as
well and you don't need the MacOS to manage the device.

http://www.techworks.com/products/airstation.html

-rob