[NCLUG] mailing list software

J. Paul Reed preed at sigkill.com
Sun Jan 14 17:22:36 MST 2001

On 14 Jan 2001 at 11:58:30, mike cullerton modified my mailspool to say:

>    what is everyone using for mailing lists these days? i've never set
>    one up before. i probably don't need anything that is super feature
>    laden, but ease of administration would be cool. it's just gonna be
>    for my family to communicate with each other.

I like EZMLM, but that assumes that you're running Qmail which may or may
not be the case.

One of the things I like about EZMLM is that, like Qmail, you can set it up
so that 'mere users' can create and administrate their own lists without
having to bug administrators to set lists up for them.

If this is for your family, that might be of some use.

Later,
Paul