[NCLUG] FRPythoneers Meeting 2001-01-15 Report

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Tue Jan 16 14:55:21 MST 2001

              Front Range Pythoneers Meeting Summary
              ======================================

Attendance:  8

Synopsis: This was the first meeting in our new location, at
the tummy.com, ltd. offices in Fort Collins, and the first
meeting after a long gap.

This month Sean Reifschneider <jafo at tummy.com> talked about the
new features in Python 2.0   A lot of discussion was generated
about comprehensions.  They are another shorthand for concisely
handling nested loops over multiple sequences.