[NCLUG] Re: [FRPythoneers] FRPythoneers Meeting 2001-01-15 Report

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Jan 16 15:00:24 MST 2001

In other news, I have some RedHat/KRUD 7 RPMs built for Python 2.0 including
SSL sockets if anyone is interested in them.  I set up these SRPMS so that
they install /usr/bin/python2 which doesn't conflict with Python 1.5.2.  A
single-line commented out of the SRPM will install it in /usr/bin/python
if you prefer the scoarched-earth approach.  ;-)  Let me know if there's
interest and I'll get them out there.

 668:     Next door neighbor of the beast.
 vivivi:  The editor of the beast.