[NCLUG] Antitrust and dinner, Sunday...

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Fri Jan 19 13:07:20 MST 2001

I was thinking we'd hit the 4:30 show of Antitrust Sunday afternoon,
then head over to "A Li" for Mongolian BBQ for dinner afterwards.
A Li is on College across the street from CSU -- where Village Inn
used to be.  Looks like the movie is about 2 hours, so if anyone
wants to meet us for dinner only, 6:30 should do it.

Be there or be +----+
               |    |
               |    |
               +----+

 "Self-taught just means that you don't have to get rid of other people's
 prejudices as well as your own." -- Sean Reifschneider, 1997