Wireless networking [was Re: [NCLUG] Re: Sean's Social Hacking]

Quent quent at pobox.com
Sun Jan 21 12:54:34 MST 2001

Yeah, cards are too expensive. I bet prices will come down
since it seems like this stuff is catching on finally.

Sean, which accesspoint was that cheap?

The ones I've found seem to go for between $600 and the price of
a good used car, except for the $299 Apple Airport, which requires a
MacOS machine to configure it.  The Apple card is only $99 but it's
only compatible with their systems, AFAIK.

	Quent