[NCLUG] Re: Social: Hacking get-to-gether, Sunday Jan 28, Denver

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Sun Jan 21 16:12:15 MST 2001

Lynn Danielson wrote:
> Sean Reifschneider wrote:
> >
> > Sunday, January 28th from Xpm unti Ypm (Lynn will have to give us an
> > expert opinion on "prime times")

I talked to Chris Black, he and his brother Steve are the proprietors
of the Falling Rock.  He agreed that Sunday afternoons are typically
quiet and we would normally have the place nearly to ourselves. However,
next Sunday is apparently Super Bowl and they may have a full house.

I'm glad to be associated with a group of people who obviously pay
little attention to the big game.  How about delaying things a week,
Sunday, February the 4th?

Check out http://www.thefallingrock.com for the list

> > apparently fairly good network connectivity.

5 Megabit down / 1 Megabit up DSL.  Besides several ethernet jacks
throughout the bar, they have IEEE 802.11B compatible wireless.
It's supposed to support up to 32 simultaneous wireless connections.

Lynn