[NCLUG] Hacking reminder, Sunday

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Jan 31 23:38:57 MST 2001

Just a reminder, this Sunday at noon a bunch of us are gathering at
the Falling Rock Taphouse in down-town Denver for a hacking get-together.
Some of us will be working on the registration system for this year's
CLIQ conference, others will probably be working on other tasks.

Again, not really a venue for bringing desktop machines into (it's a
bar).  Bring a project you're working on and maybe you'll find somone
to help out.

There's 802.11b wireless there as well as some ethernet ports.

 Tragedy is when I cut my finger.  Comedy is when you fall into an open
 sewer and die.  -- Mel Brooks