[NCLUG] Web hosting

Gordon Forsythe baoh at insane-asylum.org
Fri Jul 13 09:21:11 MDT 2001

If you're going to be needing a relatively good chunk of space, I know of a
provider that does 500mb of space for anywhere between $19.99 to 9.99
depending on how you pay (monthly via credit, yearly...5 years via paypal,
etc).
They've just changed things around, so they may not have the order form up
yet.  If you are interrested, let them know and they'll let you know when
it's up.  I use them myself, and they have a pretty stable setup...using
redhat 7.1 on their newest server, if I remember right....php4, perl cgi,
mysql, msql, 3rd lvl domains, etc....about the only thing they don't have is
a web interface for setting things up.
www.asylum-hosting.com