[NCLUG] Web hosting

J. Paul Reed preed at sigkill.com
Sat Jul 14 02:40:36 MDT 2001

On Fri, 13 Jul 2001, S. Luke Jones wrote:

> Proof, Paul, that I don't reflexively disagree with you on *everything*.

Aww... and we had such a good track record goin'... I thought it was just
an instinct, ala see(pauls_opinion()), set_opinion(! pauls_opinion()) ;-)

> SEE I HOST a PAIR of sites at HE.NET that used to be elsewhere.
> (Nudge, nudge, Wink, wink).

Cool!

I currently have two sites on their self-serve webspace, and a colo box in
Fremont with them... we're thinking about sticking another colo there.

One of the things I like about them is I've been able to call at 2, 3, and
4 am and actually get someone on the phone within a couple of rings to do a
reboot or password change or things of that nature.

Later,
Paul