[NCLUG] Linux/Att cable modem....

Mark Fassler fassler at monkeysoft.net
Tue Jun 5 19:51:10 MDT 2001

The version of pump (or dhcpd or whatever) that shipped with RedHat 6.1
doesn't work with AT&T @Home (at least not for me).

I upgraded to the latest version of pump and had no problems.  (Later I
just upgraded to the latest version of KRUD.  Even better.)

(Another option, depending on your laziness, is to hook up a Windows box
to your cable modem and find out your new IP address.  It doesn't change
that often.)

--
Mark Fassler
fassler at monkeysoft.net