[NCLUG] Geeks Day Out, July 4th.

Sean Reifschneider jafo-nclug at tummy.com
Sat Jun 9 03:40:07 MDT 2001

So, we were talking at our geekspeak party tonight about how great the geek
gathering at City Park this year is going to be...  We'll have wireless net
connectivity and set up a wireless LAN there and just in general have a
geektastic good time...

Now we just need to get a bunch of geeks, and in particular one that has a
setup that can talk to CWX, to join us...  :-)

Anyone interested?

 <h3x> FreeBSD 4 does IPV6 by default now.
 <Warik> NT has stability, by default now.