[NCLUG] RE: Hard Disk Configuration

John Purser jmpurser2 at home.com
Fri Jun 22 10:52:23 MDT 2001

Just rebooted to an MS-Dos 6.2 Disk and ran Fdisk.  The output is (Rotated
to format):

Partition:		1		2
Status:		A
Type:			Non Dos	Ext Dos
Volume Label:
Megabytes:		55		3219
System				3
Usage:		1%		100

Looks like I've got about 3 gigs in an extended Dos partition.  I had
installed a workstation install of Red Hat 7.0 earlier but that went in on a
brand new disk.

Suggestions?

John Purser