[NCLUG] RE: Hard Disk Configuration

John Purser jmpurser2 at home.com
Fri Jun 22 11:39:41 MDT 2001

Okey dokey.

I'm running fdisk under Linux and when I deleted the extended dos partition
ALL the partitions except 1 disappeared.  So I deleted 1.  In for a penny in
for a pound.  Looks like I'm re-installing and that's fine with me.  Should
I create a Dos partition or any other kind of partition before I commit the
changes and get out?  If so what size?

BTW it's saying I've got 66,043,214 "unallocated sectors" now.  Does that
sound right for a 40 gig disk?

John Purser