[NCLUG] Re: Boycott Ziff Davis Media

Julie Chiesa - ZD zdcirc at optonline.net
Mon Jun 25 17:09:48 MDT 2001

I extend my extreme apologies for emailing an entire list about this Ziff
Davis offer.  Orginally, I was emailing the head/president of the NCLUG
group with a legitimate way to generate money for your group.

Also, just to clarify this comment:

>>>That's right, sign everyone up for SPAM(email and snailmail) for $5
apiece<<<

This is an opt in program -- people have the opportunity to subscribe to
magazines only if they want to.  You wouldn't be responsible for providing
any information about your members or signing anyone up but yourself.  I'm
sorry you didn't email me directly to get more information before bashing
something you don't have the full facts about.

Again, I am sorry to the group for this intrusion.  I felt the need to
defend myself after the attack.

Julie Chiesa
zdcirc at optonline.net
Ziff Davis Affiliate Circulation