[NCLUG] FREE Advertising at Mall.com

S. Luke Jones luke at frii.com
Wed Jun 27 14:33:09 MDT 2001

Matt Taggart wrote:
> How about we bribe Sean to setup some sort of RBL on the nclug mail server?
>
> What do you say Sean? Scotch? Chocolate? Old hardware?

By the way, if you think NCLUG is getting spammed -- My company closed
another round of funding last month and finished writing a
patting-your-own-back press release earlier this week.  It hit the
wires yesterday and so far everyone I've talked to has been PHONE-mail
spammed by someone looking to sell us something. It's a big switch
from what we're used to -- think "Maytag repairman" :-)

Since I'm leaving in a few days, I've told the callers I'm
very interested because we're looking to (hire someone like that
| integrate that technology into our solution | whatever the heck)
and the best person to speak to about it is (my designated
successor).

--
Luke Jones  luke vortex frii fullstop com