[NCLUG] Linux Courses and GPL Training Manual

carinhas carinhas at quasihorse.com
Mon Mar 5 13:43:48 MST 2001

   Dear Nclug,

 -- Please forward this note to your LUG mailing list if possible,
    I found your name as a contact for your LUG.

  I just wanted to let your LUG know about our Linux training classes.
 We hold regular Linux classes in Austin and Luckenbach, Texas. The
 latter is the LPI Camp which is in a rural B&B setting.
 Our website is at http://www.fortuitous.com.

 We also have a GPL'd course book called Linux Fundamentals at
 http://www.fortuitous.com/reply.php?name=manuals.html
 We use this material for a 2 day course of the same name.

 FYI: We are a small company with a tiny advertising budget.
      We rely on our friends and the Linux community to spread
      the word.

  -Philip Carinhas
| Dr. P. A. Carinhas           |  info at fortuitous.com     |
| Fortuitous Technologies Inc. |  http://fortuitous.com   |
| Linux Training & Consulting  |  Tel : 1-512 467-2154    |