[NCLUG] one stupid mistake...

Mark C. Smith markcs at CS.ColoState.EDU
Sat Mar 10 10:34:18 MST 2001

Thanks Paul!  I promise not to tell anyone on the list how much
you love windows.

Mark

Mark c. Smith			   Markcs at CS.ColoState.EDU
Dept. Computer Science             http://WWW.CS.ColoState.EDU/~markcs
Colorado State University          (970)491-5305 (work)
->
->http://nclug.org/pipermail/nclug/
->
->  --Paul