[NCLUG] Remove names from the list

Daniel Herrington daniel.herrington at home.com
Sun Mar 11 00:36:24 MST 2001

Matt,

You might want to retry these guys' email ids.  I know my email had
problems for about 3 days this past week.  I called AT&T on Wednesday
night and they said that they found that their mail servers had a
virus, and they were having to restart all of them.  When I still
couldn't get email on Thursday, I spent an hour talking to them.  They
finally had me unplug my cable modem from the cable, and they were
still able to "ping" my ip address.  The support guy said this meant
that someone else had stolen my ip address.  He logged it into the
system, and then gave me a new hostname and ip address.  Finally,
Friday afternoon, everything was back to normal.  Nevertheless, I
still received a November 30 email (which was one of the virus
symptoms the support guy mentioned... getting old emails that had been
stuck on the server for quite some time).

So these guys' email may work now also.

Best Regards,
   Daniel

--
Daniel Herrington, KC0IFV
http://members.home.net/daniel.herrington/

=> Replying to Matt Taggart's message, "[NCLUG] Remove names from the list" (Mar 10):