[NCLUG] Laptop mouse

Brian Stanback brian at stanback.net
Sun Mar 11 18:32:48 MST 2001

Hello,

I recently installed Redhat 7 on my Omnibook 900.
Everything works great, except I had my USB mouse hooked up when I did
the install and it detected it. Now I can't figure out how to
reconfigure xfree to use the integrated laptop mouse.

I know it works, becuse when I boot to the install disc with my usb
mouse disconnected it finds the laptop mouse and works fine.

I would like it to either autodetect what mouse is connected at boot, be
able to use both mice, or have a "mouse switching" utility I run before
starting x.

I assume this is a pretty easy question.