[NCLUG] value for volume Internet Exchange Messaging Server 5

Felix Aviles felix at ima.com
Wed Mar 21 02:41:18 MST 2001

Hi

I am Felix Aviles from International Messaging Associates, makers of
messaging software for integrating corporate electronic mail environments
with the Internet, called the Internet Exchange. First of all, I would like
invite you to participate in our beta for Internet Exchange Messaging Server
5.You can download an evaluation copy of IEMS 5
at:
http://www.ima.com/download/v5eval.html

It consists of easy to configure modules (Anti-Spam Engine,
Anti-Virus Engine, Web-based Mail client, IMAP4 / POP3 Server, Mailsort,
LDAP-based Directory, Distribution Lists Manager and BSMTP) that assures
fast, secure and reliable message delivery. It is a one-stop Internet
messaging solution that every organization is looking for. To complement to
these
advance features, IEMS version 5 supports distributed environment in Linux
and Windows platforms.

 I thought I'd  also let you in on the current "Value for Volume" promo that
we have. If you will purchase IEMS5 now or anytime before our official
release date, we shall offer  IEMS5 to you at a reseller promo price of
US$499 per copy for every five copies  you would purchase.  Our end-user
promo price right now is at US$695. Thus, this will give you  a spread of
more than 28 percent if you sell it prior to official release date, or 50
percent if you
sell it at its normal retail price of $995.

In addition, we have added the following reseller incentives :

1.    Unlimited turn-over period,  which means that there would be no
deadlines for selling products bought under the promo price; and

2.    Risk-free investment, since you can avail of a buy-back option from
IMA in the rarest case of slow product turnover.

Right now, we have already programmed marketing support activities to ensure
a successful launching campaign :

1.    Our eval CDs shall be bundled with the August newsstand issue of PC
World.  This means 300,000 potential  beta evaluators  of IEMS5 all over the
US and Canada for you to tap.  We are also arranging for CD placement to
another industry specific magazine for the European and Asian market;

2.    We have posted press releases / e-zines  to more than 20 online
publications the recent week.   We shall maximize product exposure by
posting  48 more press releases and reviews  (2 per week) to over 50 online
publications over the next six months.

3.    We are distributing over 3,000 beta CDs  and sales kits during the
CeBit Trade Show in Hanover this March.  Appointment books are full for our
Europe business campaign thereafter.  A roadshow tour in the US shall follow
before September.

4.    Tie-up efforts are currently being pursued with Linux distributions,
strategic alliances with complementing software developers and vendors are
being discussed

I have attached the participation mechanics for your study.   But I would
strongly urge you to accept our offer this early on in our launch to
optimize business opportunities.  Shall I book you for 10 copies already ?

Kindest regards,

Felix Aviles
International Messaging Associates

 Email: felix at ima.com