[NCLUG] Discount Linux training

Michael Dwyer mdwyer at sixthdimension.com
Mon Mar 26 16:18:22 MST 2001

No disrespect intended.  It is an unfortuate domain name,
however... As for the E-mail address?  I had an English
instructor at CSU with a last name of "Ritter".  Her
unfortunate first-initial made her address "critter".

Just to show that I'm not an entirely evil person,
here is the /correct/ URL:
http://www.auto-trol.com/Train/Linux/linux_training.htm