[NCLUG] MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT - April 2001 - NEW LOCATION

Matt Clauson mec at dotorg.org
Fri Mar 30 13:57:29 MST 2001

Yes, kids, it's that time of the month again...

N      N  CCCCCCC L        U      U  GGGGGG
NN     N C        L        U      U G      G
N N    N C        L        U      U G
N  N   N C        L        U      U G
N   N  N C        L        U      U G   GGGG
N    N N C        L        U      U G      G
N     NN C        L        U      U G      G
N      N  CCCCCCC LLLLLLLL  UUUUUU   GGGGGG

Northern Colorado Linux User's Group
April 2001 MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT

Who:   Northern Colorado Linux Users Group
What:  Monthly Meeting, April 2001
When:  Tuesday, 3 April 2001, 6PM
Where: Panhandler's Pizza
       1220 W Elizabeth (NOTE:  NEW LOCATION - SEE BELOW)
       Fort Collins, Colorado
Why:   Good pizza, good beer, good software -- what else do you need?

NOTE -- NOTE -- NOTE -- NOTE

Due to circumstances beyond our (and their) control, Tummy.com is
unable to host NCLUG at their offices this month.  The Maximum Leader
and his flunky (Matt, and the other Matt) decided to 'go back to
our roots' and revisit our old meeting place, Panhandler's Pizza, on
the West side of the CSU campus.

Due to this change, THERE WILL BE NO FORMAL TALK THIS MONTH.
Likewise, there will be no on-site Internet access.  If you wanna
bring your laptops and cell modems, however, you're welcome to.  :P

Invitations to the NCLUG oldtimers (this means YOU, Mike Loseke and
Paul Reed :P) have been made to attend, to get that 'old home week'
feeling.  Bring your retro distros and join us!

--mec