[Re: [NCLUG] OT: Racks? Any suggestions on Suppliers?]

Judy Lujan j-lujan at usa.net
Fri May 4 06:05:06 MDT 2001

Try http://www.half.com also. I don't know how cheap you're looking for, but
my experiences with half have all been good.

"John L. Bass" <jbass at dmsd.com> wrote:
Hi Rich - I've been following Ebay with a search on "19* rack" for
a while looking for some cheap JBOD mounts - there have been a fair
number racks at reasonable prices (even after shipping). Check it out.

John

	From: "Gary Rogers" <garyr at dmin.net>

	Wintronic Pricy? I'm just biased because my wife works there I guess :)

	Personally I try to stick to APC enclosures professionally. Shipping really
	bites, but their really good enclosures.