[NCLUG] OT: Racks? Any suggestions on Suppliers?

Michael Dwyer mdwyer at sixthdimension.com
Fri May 4 12:58:10 MDT 2001

> From: Michael Dwyer <mdwyer at sixthdimension.com>
> Sure, but be aware of shipping!
>
> It can be a huge plus at times too, if you are willing to take
> a drive to pick it up. I got a great 21" SGI (Sony) monitor last
> week for $71 plus a relaxing kickback drive to Colorado Springs

Which kinda makes me wonder...  how well would a NCLUG
Buy/Sell/Trade list work?  I have a fair amount of stuff
lying about that it is probably not worth my time and
effort to E-bay, but that someone else might want...

Like a 19" color Sun (Hitachi) monitor. :)  Can't quite
get it to sync with a PC yet.  Four SPARCserver 4/330s.
One complete Macintosh IIcx (?) system.  One Vic20 with
datasette and Radar Ratrace cartridge.

(I'm joking about the Vic.  There's no way I would part
with it.)

Also, does anyone know how to get in on...ahem...crashing
dot coms?  A company I used to work for had some FINE
equipment.  And I've heard of a fair number of other
local companies that might be folding.  They've gotta
sell off some stuff, right?  Where is it sold to?