[NCLUG] OT: Racks? Any suggestions on Suppliers?

S. Luke Jones luke at frii.com
Sat May 5 07:34:36 MDT 2001

Sean Reifschneider wrote:
> expensive than WinTronic, but they've always shipped promptly.  Mostly I
> still go to Wintronic for cables and the Leviton termination stuff, though.
> They also seem to have a pretty nice selection of SCSI cabling stuff there

By the way, Mtn States Electr. (next to the paint store on College N.
of K-Mart) will make SCSI (and presumably IDE) ribbon cables for you
while-U-wait (although you may wait awhile if they're busy).

I wonder if they'll slice the ribbon into strips lengthwise so it fits
better in a crowded case (I've never had the nerve to do it myself).

--
Luke Jones = luke/vortex/frii/fullstop/com