[NCLUG] Re: LILO on fragile flies

Person Who Asked To Have Her Name Removed From The Internet ADDRESS_REMOVED_BY_REQUEST
Sat Nov 10 19:26:02 MST 2001

i tried both options, and it only now does:

LILO 21.7-5 boot: win
_

then stuck there until hard reboot
     other=/dev/hdb1
     table=/dev/hdb
     label=WIN

OR
     other=/dev/hdb1
     table=/dev/hda
     label=WIN

note, after changing lilo.conf i did run 'lilo'
also note that my boot option is set as follows:

boot=/dev/hda

I can still get Linux to boot fine.

help?
thanks,