[NCLUG] Fighting TigerMP

Chris Hardy chris at hardys.org
Wed Nov 14 10:49:33 MST 2001

I've been battling  trying to get my new TigerMP (S2460) Motherboard to
work, and it won't even POST.  I've sent back the board/memory, and still
no luck.  I've begun to wonder if it's my 300w power supply.  I've decided
to get a 430w power supply, but the computer shows in Cheyenne suck, so
I'll be heading up to Ft. Collins to get a new PS.  That being said, is
there a good parts supplier in Ft. Collins? ;)  If anyone can give me some
pointers as to where to go, I'd appreciate it.

Chris
--
Bounty hunters. We don't need that scum.
                -- Admiral Piett