[NCLUG] free windows ssh client (cuteftp pro)

Gordon Forsythe baoh at insane-asylum.com
Tue Nov 20 14:14:38 MST 2001

I've been using cuteftp pro for a week now, and I'm very happy with it's
secure abilities.
I started out with Secure xplorer, which uses putty libraries, but it kept
timing out when copying files.  Cute's queue is very nice, and when on
regular ftp sites, it will apparently do multiple transfers at one time,
like 3d-ftp.  $60 is a bit much though, for my pocket.
   Gordon