[NCLUG] RFC: Tuesday Night Hacking Club?

Sean Reifschneider jafo-nclug at tummy.com
Mon Nov 26 11:50:14 MST 2001

On Mon, Nov 26, 2001 at 09:18:38AM -0700, David Keeling wrote:
>I know that Jon's Blue Note (in the Oak Street Plaza) has 802.11 in
>the very back.  It is a pretty informal setup, but definately
>functional.  I think they are tied into the DSL from one of their

That's an interesting idea, but IIRC they don't have much space there.  I
may have to go on a fact-finding mission later today.

I suppose with an AP and a modem, it wouldn't be that hard to get at least
dial-up shared on the wireless.

 I took a Meyers-Briggs personality test and came out an SMTP.
                 -- Sean Reifschneider, 2000