[NCLUG] RFC: Tuesday Night Hacking Club?

J. Paul Reed preed at sigkill.com
Mon Nov 26 22:04:52 MST 2001

On Mon, 26 Nov 2001, Brian Stanback wrote:

> You might want to try out win4linux (http://www.netraverse.com/), I have
> had more success with this than I have had with MVWare.

Funny... I had exactly the opposite... Win4Lin was a total bitch to get
installed/working, and never did boot up properly... VMWare just worked
(tm), and I've been happy ever since.

Win98 on my PIII 450 w/ 512 megs (128 given to VMWare) is fast enough to
play Quicktime vids, albeit somewhat choppily...

Later,
Paul