[NCLUG] ANNOUNCE: Tuesday Night Hacking Club

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Nov 27 13:36:02 MST 2001

In an effort to give it a try, and since we've had a total of 3 folks offer
up their residences to it, I figured we should just go ahead with it.
Therefore, we'll have the first Tuesday-night Hacking Club meeting tonight,
at Evelyn and Sean's place.  8pm.

The idea will be to have it every Tuesday, something like 8pm to 11pm,
with the exception of the NCLUG Tuesday.  So, the schedule would be:

   2001/11/27  -- Evelyn and Sean's place
   2001/12/11  -- Mike Cullerton's place?
   2001/12/18  -- Matthew Wilcox's place?
   2001/12/25  -- No Hacking Day