[NCLUG] Whistling computer

Mike Loseke mike at verinet.com
Thu Nov 29 14:02:12 MST 2001

Thus spake J. Paul Reed:
> On Wed, 28 Nov 2001, Kirk Rheinlander wrote:
>
> > Can you teach is some good tunes ?? ;-)
>
> I wish... reminds me of that article a few days ago on slashdot about a
> program that will display certain patterns of images on your monitor to
> create music over AM radio.
>
> Anyway... turns out you were all wrong, so there.

 Mr. Reed,

 We thank you for your reply but regret to inform you that at this time
we cannot accept your decision to seek your solution in the "BIOS".  We,
the members of NCLUG, as of now require you to tear your computer into
small, individual component-sized pieces, irregardless as to whether it
is whistling or squealing. Once you have accomplished this, we require
that you take a hammer (a short-handled, 5lb sledge is nice) and proceed
to smack every piece laid out before you - twice if it's a big one.

 Extensive testing in NCLUG labs has proven, time and time again, that this
procedure works best. We cannot advocate any alternate means of problem
solving at this time.

 Thank you, and good luck.

#include <smiley.h>

--
   Mike Loseke    | ... Logically incoherent, semantically
 mike at verinet.com | incomprehensible, and legally ... impeccable!