[NCLUG] licq

dmiles dmiles at holly.colostate.edu
Mon Oct 1 15:03:32 MDT 2001

licq can establish connections with people using the ssl protocol but support
for that has to be compiled into licq when you compile it... I downloaded the
Openssl engine and the   and installed them but it still says that it couldn't
find "openssl/ssl.h"

So I looked for "ssl.h" and found it. How do I tell licq where it is?

I also figured out that problem with ./configure --help and it gave me options
to tell licq where the ssl headers and libs are... What are headers and what
are libs?