[NCLUG] So you want to learn some Linux you say...

Crawford Rainwater rainwac at att.net
Sat Oct 6 12:47:37 MDT 2001

...but you just cannot seem to find that
right class or group for the proper classes
or training?!?

Well look no further, because you have found us!
The I.T.E.C. Company (or The Information
Technology Education & Consulting Company) is now
offering classes in the Denver Tech Center area
starting in November.

We are the only SAIR Linux Accredited Center
for Education (or "ACE") in Colorado with Linux
Certified Instructors ("LCI") on staff, all of
whom have been certified to teach the four Linux
Certified Administrator courses (there are only 31
of these in the world at present too!).

Our courses are as follows:
3x0-100: Linux Fundamentals
3x0-101: Installation and Configuration
3x0-102: System Administration
3x0-103: Networking
3x0-104: Security

Linux Fundamentals is a 3 day course that is oriented
towards the new CompTIA Linux+ certification.

The remaining courses are 5 days that are oriented
towards the SAIR Linux and GNU Linux Certified
Administrator ("LCA") tract.

Each course includes an extra day for lab time,
R&D, use and abuse, and Q&A with our LCIs and LCAs.
Class max size are at 14 students with one LCI
and potentially one LCA for larger sizes (9+).

Our class room site is located in the Denver Tech
Center area.  For more details, please visit our web
site listed below or call us Monday through Friday,
9AM to 5PM Mountain Time at the number listed below.

We look forward to teaching everyone soon and
help spreading the word of Linux.

Sincerely,

Crawford Rainwater, LCP
CEO and Consultant