[NCLUG] back ups

Sean Reifschneider jafo-nclug at tummy.com
Mon Oct 15 14:58:09 MDT 2001

On Mon, Oct 15, 2001 at 02:39:17PM -0600, quent at pobox.com wrote:
>Do you have some kind of hot swap drive shuttle
>for removing/installing the drives?

Yes, but it doesn't really work...  The problem is the drives aren't
identical.  I could probably get away with it if the drive were identical,
but...  I haven't had any luck getting Linux to "forget" the drive and then
re-scan for it...  I tried using hdparm a while ago...

 Electronic ways to get in touch with Canadians?
 Don't they generally involve a moose and an antenna?