[NCLUG] free monitors

Kirk Rheinlander kirk at kpj2.com
Tue Oct 23 11:03:40 MDT 2001

Anything that any of you want to take out of service, I would be happy to
take as a donation to the Ridgeview Classical K-12 school here in Ft.
Collins. I would even be happy to provide a tax form to write off any
remaining value against your taxes.

Almost any computer equipment qualifies for our needs - we are running
LTSP, and almost any machine will work fine as a LINUX terminal (prefer
PCI, but we have 50+ ISA machines in service as well). Older Pentiums,
monitors, keyboards, mice (the students stole all the mice balls :-( - now
we are glueing the retainers in place), etc.

As always, if you would like to volunteer technical assistance to our
efforts, we would gladly accept any and all LINUX and computer expertise
that you might provide. We have some great LINUX help now from some HP'rs,
LSI, and others, but more is better, especially in light of continued support.

Thanks,
Kirk Rheinlander <ô¿ô>