[NCLUG] vi word-wrap, please help !

Eric Brunson brunson at level3.net
Sat Oct 27 17:15:18 MDT 2001

It depends on which version of vi you're using.  What kind of system
is it on?  If it's linux there are at least 3 versions of vi you may
be using.  If it's stock solaris or some such, then you're probably
running the OS version unless your sysadmin installed a different
version.

* Gabriel L Somlo (somlo at CS.ColoState.EDU) [011027 17:08]: