[NCLUG] Fragile flies with broken wings

John Purser jmpurser2 at home.com
Mon Oct 29 22:08:33 MST 2001

I got to woody by downloading some .raw files, changing the name to .iso and
burning the CD.  That said I only got a base distribution that way.  Nothing
else would install during installation.  No trouble with apt-get afterwards
so I'm adding things on program at a time.

Once I got over the rough install I really liked Debian Woody.

John Purser